Hi everyone, Sorry I haven’t updated in ages! I’ve been so busy with a-levels! Anyway, I have a really exciting post today, please enjoy…
As a late birthday present I went to see my favourite singer, Ed Sheeran on Sunday, the 12th October at the London O2 arena in East London. It was the second time I saw him and it was incredible! See an instagram photo here X, X, X.
Whenever I go to gig or concerts I always take as little as I can. This is because I don’t want to worry about any of my items getting lost or missing.
My Essentials Are:
- Oyster card (if you live in London) or travel pass
- Money (perhaps for merchandise, food & water, travel money and/ or emergency money)
- Phone (for pretty obvious reasons)
- Camera (if your phone doesn’t take good quality photos- however, make sure it’s a compact camera)
- Water (keep yourself hydrated)
It can get hot inside arenas so I would recommend wearing either a skirt or leggings (jeans might get too hot) with a short sleeve top, (you can wear a long sleeve top like I did but only if it’s light). Bring a light weight coat/ jumper for when you leave. Try and bring a jumper/coat with long sleeves so you can tie it around your waist.
Here is a rough example of what I wore. I didn’t take a coat as I didn’t want to carry it (the Ed Sheeran concert was standing so I couldn’t leave it on a seat).
Thank you so much for reading,
A longer post will follow soon,