Merry Christmas everyone!
As I am a vegetarian/vegan I do not eat turkey for Christmas, and I also don’t like nutroast so I’m quite difficult to cook for.. This year, I decided to make my own mince loaf and it turned out pretty good! Here’s the recipe below:
- 1 cup of grated carrots
- 1 cup of vegetarian mince (I often use quorn)
- A few slices of red pepper
- 1/2 tomato puree
- 1 spoonful of swiss bouillon
- A dash of worcester sauce
- A handful of breadcrumbs
- Place the cup of mince in a pan on medium heat, and add the tomato pure. Mix in, and then add a spoonful of swiss bouillon.
- When that is sizzling away add the carrots and red peppers.
- Once everything is cooked, turn off the heat and add the breadcrumbs.
- Stir and distribute evenly in small pots (for however many you are making)
- Let the loaf sit in the pots for a few minutes, and finally, turn them upside down on the plate. You should have a perfect loaf!
Thanks so much for reading, enjoy the rest of the holidays!
Love, Amelia xxx
(will upload an image soon)